Thursday, October 26, 2023

Self-Service Confidence



She did it again.  The moment nobody was around, she put on her favorite attitude.  We were discussing self-service points.  I lightly laughed at an assumption she had made and began to explain how we were obviously misunderstanding one another, and she immediately fired across the bow, "I did not think it was funny."

I fired back, "I never said it was."

She quickly dropped back into trying to tell me how wrong I was.

As quickly, I began explaining again how it was only a mutual misunderstanding, attempting to explain the difference another way.

She seems to have self-confidence issues.  This only happens when nobody else is looking.  Otherwise, she is all smiles and laughter.

Hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here. You gotta have a Google account though.

Popular Variations