Thursday, November 2, 2023

Leading by Decree


This could not be truer.  Indeed, in recent days I have had to deal with a self-proclaimed leader unfamiliar with this concept.  This individual sits atop her throne issuing commandments, making demands, and not bothering to actual collaborate with others to attain her goals.

While I totally understand that some are just this way, it remains inexcusable.  In my most humble opinion, a good leader takes the time to listen, evaluate, and work with a team to come to a consensus. 

Am I wrong?

I also understand that a good leader definitely does not belittle and harass their team.  In addition to the above, there was an instance in a meeting today when she asked about a certain update.  When told what day it would be, she smirked and remarked snidely, is that before noon or after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here. You gotta have a Google account though.

Popular Variations