Tuesday, March 26, 2024

The Interrupting Cow


Pausing to ask QS about something today, I was a little taken aback by her tone.  It seems to be increasingly rude.

I started plainly enough with, "Hi QS, I noticed you had created a Teams Channel for the Safety Committe, and I was curious to know ..."

She immediately interrupted, barking back "How do you know about that?"

I responded, "Well, I am the SharePoint Administrator, and we are currently going through the entire platform, cleaning things up.  I was only curious to know your channel is the new home for documents related to that committee. If they are ..."

She interrupted again, "Those are probably old files and don't really matter anyway."

I started over, "COO has a Team for that holding a lot of documents, and I was curious to know if you would like those merged into your channel."

She responded, turning away, "It probably makes no difference."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here. You gotta have a Google account though.

Popular Variations