Thursday, June 6, 2024

Confirmed Bully


It has been confirmed.  We have a workplace bully.  She started about a year ago.  Until now, I thought I was the only person that was seeing this behavior and have noted a few instances of her nonsense here, along with that of her minion.  

A coworker said to me today, "It seems as though her only goal is to put people down, find fault, bait and trap people."  She went on to talk about how she had just left another experience like that and was not particularly interested in dealing with it again.  I suggested she start documenting and talk to the individual she reports to if it continues as I and others had experienced much of the same.

It really disappointing to see this person bring that sort of attitude to this world.  That person really does not bring anything positive to our work culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Variations