"Journal when you feel like you need to. And try to clarify your thoughts:What is bothering me right now?Why am I stressed or have anxiety about?What am I feeling good about?What am I feeling grateful for right now?How I am feeling lately?The purpose is to understand you better and process feelings and emotions."
Monday, December 11, 2023
Just Habits and a Template
Rarely read these listicles. This one was pretty straightforward though and gave me a new template for writing here. We'll see if it sticks ... click the image to read the entire story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Variations
-
The Personal Finance Audits report monitors compliance and audit results for individual financial transactions. It helps leadership and prog...
-
The Maintenance report monitors open and closed work orders, maintenance performance, asset-level activity, vehicle maintenance, and labor u...
-
Academics remain sidelined as an elite athletic payroll dominates the field. I heard a story on the radio that made my jaw drop this morning...
-
Today, I discovered what a few others have begun to uncover. Microsoft has made yet another UI change to Copilot that has left users guessin...
-
The House Staffing report serves as a staffing and contact lookup tool for Community Living. It allows users to quickly identify active indi...

No comments:
Post a Comment