I would say that it is too cold for man or beast on this date, but I saw these two (actually three) out wandering around. We are officially in the depths of the polar vortex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Variations
-
The Personal Finance Audits report monitors compliance and audit results for individual financial transactions. It helps leadership and prog...
-
The Maintenance report monitors open and closed work orders, maintenance performance, asset-level activity, vehicle maintenance, and labor u...
-
Academics remain sidelined as an elite athletic payroll dominates the field. I heard a story on the radio that made my jaw drop this morning...
-
Today, I discovered what a few others have begun to uncover. Microsoft has made yet another UI change to Copilot that has left users guessin...
-
The House Staffing report serves as a staffing and contact lookup tool for Community Living. It allows users to quickly identify active indi...

No comments:
Post a Comment