Asked to look into the Scorecard feature, I drew up a little PowerPoint Cheat Sheet for the Cs & Vs to help them along in understanding how simple it all really is. There was a little video attached at the end, walking through all of these too. It has info in it that really cannot be shared though, so we will leave that out of here. The whole thing really is much more simple than I even thought too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Variations
-
This new little Google feature rolled out over the weekend for Android. It is probably as secure as any other thing they produce, although i...
-
A bit north of East 23rd Street, between Cleveland Avenue and Jackson Avenue, hosting a fantastic view of the skyline, stands one of the old...
-
We saddled up and left Broken Bow relatively early. There was no rush to get back, but no rush leave the road that had been our home for th...
-
Put together a little Date Conversion template for Power Automate Desktop that I need to save out. Copy/paste the quote block areas and you...




No comments:
Post a Comment