Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Variations
-
Today, I discovered what a few others have begun to uncover. Microsoft has made yet another UI change to Copilot that has left users guessin...
-
This new little Google feature rolled out over the weekend for Android. It is probably as secure as any other thing they produce, although i...
-
Yet another Power Query note for Power BI. I have a string of dates in which I need to create a due date as the 5th of the following month....
-
Thinking it might be interesting to try presenting all of the photos in a different format, I decided to try dumping them all into a l...
-
This is completely on point. The biggest obstacle is #5, which most these days are completely incapable of, causing all other points to beco...

The deer got these. Three of them (not the deer) were looking nice and plump too. Oh well, guess there is always next year.
ReplyDelete