jusTodd memoirs
Chronicle of a Wandering Soul
Tuesday, October 22, 2024
White Guys Need Not Apply
DEI is not very inclusive, is it?
I suddenly and unexpectedly found myself victim to this particular meme.
Ironically, while out on a walk later in the day, I saw this somewhat reassuring sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Variations
Personal Finance Audits Report
The Personal Finance Audits report monitors compliance and audit results for individual financial transactions. It helps leadership and prog...
Maintenance Report
The Maintenance report monitors open and closed work orders, maintenance performance, asset-level activity, vehicle maintenance, and labor u...
A Fifty Million Dollar College Scandal
Academics remain sidelined as an elite athletic payroll dominates the field. I heard a story on the radio that made my jaw drop this morning...
Turnover Geography Report
The Turnover Geography report identifies employee turnover rates by geographic area using employee ZIP code information. It is used by Hum...
Stormy Bates County
A chance exploration of the Bates County Museum Heading south one morning, an unexpected battle in local weather patterns, over an ...
No comments:
Post a Comment